Monday, August 25, 2008

India Shining

To be a Rich person is one of the Goals of my life. But I would feel more intrested in knowing the truth that worked for "Rich" people. I believe in every life of every human being there is struggle to go ahead. Some people find some smarter way to overcome these struggles.
I wonder what a little kid going to school in sleek "Mercedes Benz" or in "Audi R8" have done in their past life. Above all I woder looking at the people living in European Countries and American countries whether they have got some secret of living life. Although we say indian culture is most ancient and we have a traditions and life sciences from last 5000 years. Did that worked for us or just a illusion of having somthing age old.
Today we stand with huge population and poverty problems and lot poorer than other countries.
I feel one of the reasons being where we are now is "Being Satisfied with what we have". Although its not the only thing. But I feel this could be one of the major factors thats affecting us.we are satisfied with what we have, bad road conditions, junk politics, currupt law systems.
I wish I could send every person in India Onsite/abroad sometime to get the feel of outside systems, so that he would stand up and will be unsatisfied with what is going on in our country.or atleast every one should have a brief idea of what goverments are doing in other countries for their people.The only hope remains for me is the globalization. The more we see inflow of foreign populations would result into increasing faclities and improvment on systems.I think it would not take more time to see US, UK, Or German people working in Indian offices. At least at some top positions.

No comments: